This competition invites: orchestras, music groups and ensembles, as well as individual soloists
Spain, Barcelona – Costa Brava
23 — 27 March
International orchestra festival-contest “Spring Symphonies” is a one-of-a-kind event that offers musicians and orchestras a platform to showcase their skills and passion for music. This orchestra contest attracts talented participants from all around the world, making it a truly global event.
Additionally, the contest in Spain is particularly noteworthy, as it is a unique opportunity for musicians and orchestras to perform in one of the most culturally rich countries in the world. The contest in Spain provides a perfect setting to learn from and engage with fellow musicians from various cultures, which can be an invaluable experience for any aspiring musician. An international jury consisting of experienced and recognized professionals in the field of music will evaluate the performances of orchestras and select the winners. Therefore, the search for sponsors is an additional incentive for participants to demonstrate their best talent and professionalism.
Overall, the Spring Symphonies orchestra contest, particularly the contest in Spain, is an excellent opportunity for musicians and orchestras to hone their skills and gain valuable performance experience, while also creating memories that will last a lifetime. You will remember this brilliant time for the rest of your days!
Lloret de Mar, located in the southern part of the Costa Brava, is a vibrant resort town and one of the most popular destinations on this stretch of the Spanish coastline, situated 70 kilometres to the northeast of Barcelona. This charming former fishing village spans 48 square kilometres and boasts five main beaches along a seven-kilometre coastline.
The city of Barcelona and its airport, El Prat, are easily accessible via train with connections going beyond, while the local airport at Girona is just a 35-minute drive away. The beaches of Lloret are pristine and offer crystal clear waters, attracting beach lovers and divers alike with many areas of great interest off the rocky headlands.
Lloret’s main beach features a delightful promenade with breathtaking views, as well as numerous bars and restaurants. With excellent tourist infrastructure, the town also offers sports facilities, shopping, leisure, and dining options to cater to tourists’ diverse interests.
Moreover, during the summer months, the sandy beaches bask in warm temperatures, making it an ideal destination for beach lovers. Additionally, Europe’s largest water park, an aquatic zoo, and the Universal Studios Port Aventura theme park are easily accessible from Lloret de Mar, providing visitors with exciting options for entertainment.
Fiestalonia, an organizer of international orchestra festivals and contests, has emerged as a result of our enthusiastic work and constant search for new ideas, with a focus on creating more perfect and comfortable festivals for contestants participating in Spain.
Our team of highly qualified professionals is committed to guaranteeing the exceptionally high quality of the contests in Spain, reflecting our promise of excellence. At Fiestalonia, we strive to create stunning, emotionally charged events that remain vivid life impressions in the minds of contestants.
As a leader in the industry of organizing festival events, we have the opportunity to influence the established models of festivals through the introduction of new standards and innovations, specifically for contests held in Spain. We prioritize quality as the most essential and intrinsic value, and we have achieved the position that Fiestalonia festivals personify the refinement embodying the best traditions of international cultural meetings.
All of our programs consist of two parts:
1. Participation in the competition and festival
2. Participation in the Festival without competing in the competition*.
* For those who don’t want to participate in the competitive program, but wish to participate in the festival. They will still participate in the other festival activities including: joint rehearsals, workshops and master classes, where they receive advice and an official certificate from the renowned international experts during a brief discussion in an open and friendly atmosphere. Non competing participants will also perform at international friendship concerts combining different kinds of art.
Communication with other participants, an open exchange of experience as well as a lot of master classes with internationally recognized experts, will certainly bring you to a whole new level of creativity!
6 reasons why you need participate in orchestra contest
- GROUP (А) – Brass bands and ensembles
- GROUP (B) – Folk orchestras and ensembles
- GROUP (C) – String Orchestras and Ensembles
- GROUP (D) – Mixed orchestras or ensembles
- GROUP (E) – Jazz bands and ensembles
- GROUP (F) – Chamber Orchestras and Ensembles
- GROUP (G) – Vocal and instrumental ensembles and orchestras
- GROUP (H) – Marching Orchestras
- Each group or soloist should present 1 or 2 competitive compositions.
- Participants who used tracks should record it on a USB flash drive. And also it’s obligatory to have a backup copy of tracks.
- In the application, it’s necessary to specify if the layout of performances is needed or if the work will be executed by one set.
- It’s obligatory to indicate soloists, duets and small groups of 3-5 persons.
- During the competitive performances as to the groups, so to the soloists, it’s prohibited to use lip-synching sound records.
- Due to the organizational issues and for providing optimal conditions for the participants, participation in the contest is allowed only in case if the whole services pack including accommodation of the participants is booked directly via the booking department of Fiestalonia Milenio or via the travel agencies we collaborate with. It is an obligatory condition, therefore it’s a part of the Participation conditions.
AGE GROUPS OF THE PARTICIPANTS
- I ) 8-12 years
- II) 13-15 years
- III) 16-19 years
- IV) 20-25 years
- V) от 26 years
* The group age is based on the majority of the participants.
We currently have on our website
For the contest:
In the nomination:
Submit pre-application form
The application can be supplemented or changed at any time
How our festival are going? Look the video!
Why participate in festivals and competitions from Fiestalonia. Expert opinions:
About 20 years
we help creative people express themselves
Contestants from over 60 countries
participate in competitions organized by us
More than 35 annual events
competitions and master classes – around the world in a variety of creative directions
International jury of
world celebrities, teachers from conservatories, authors of teaching methods
Cash grants over 260.000€
we issued to talented children and their teachers
More than 150.000 people
have already taken part in our projects
Participants from over 60 countries
participate in contests organized by us
More than 1000 contestants
participation in our festivals and competitions helped to enter the conservatory
More than 300 thanks
received by us from state and public structures
Beauty of the Costa Brava – festival-contest of fine arts and photography in Spain
Artists, designers, photographers, sculptors, masters of applied art are invited to take…
Super Grand Prix – Prestigious International Talent Contest of creative amateur groups and individual performers
Lloret de Mar, Spain 2023 05 — 10 November…